Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas with Me and my Family!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!

    
Gifts:

  

I so wanted to see her face when she unwrapped a box that looked like a box of eggs!

 

  
For Mom,
Bath Bombs, Smell sooo good :D You feel like eating them! :P

  

For my sister,
Eco-Tools Make up brushes!
She has so little brushes, I just had to buy her this.

  

Here is a gift from my Best Friend, He gave me this, so cute! 
'Chocolate, Coffee,Men, Some things are just better rich.' Haha Love it! He also gave me an ornament, but I forgot to take a pic :/ 



 
I caught Santa on a Pic!




 

Food! Yum!


 

Beniek enjoying his present! :P




 

Cake! Yum! :)


I made this, I dont know why, but I love it!


'Fish eye view' on my new camera.


  
My present! Canon PowerShot SX 150 IS 
Work good for now, we'll see.
And I got a bag from my sister, I love it! its black doctorbag

Love,
          Weronica

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you