Sunday 20 January 2013

Trip to Tralee pt.2

Hi guys! 
I'm back with another post, well not really cause its gonna be quite short. Here are some photos I found on my phone from Tralee. My camera battery died and the ones I bought didn't work. That's probably because they were like one euro. So I used my phone instead.

I pray that it snows tonight, and I wont have to go to school. I'm sick and tired of it to be honest. Even though the days fly by, I feel I'm too tired to do anything. Maybe that's my anaemia kicking in. I don't know.
I could sleep all day even without waking up to eat something.
Anyway, here are the not seen photos from Tralee.

  

I kinda regret I didn't buy this babe right here, loving the studs! 

  

Shoeholic

 
Bad quality, forgive me! 

 

Thought this one looks so Louis Vuitton.!

  

Dolce & Gabbana style! Love those Baroque style pants! I think I'll do a post about it after this one! 


Love, 
          Weronica

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you