Wednesday 9 January 2013

Trip to Tralee

Hi everyone! 
As you probably know from the Facebook page, I went to Tralee for a week. (300 Km from home, scary right?)  I went there with my sister, because she had to go there and get her exams done. (she's in college).
Trip always = SHOPPING! Right? But shopping also is me not being able to zip my bag and I end up sitting on top of it, OR in the worst case jump on it like a WWE wrestler. So here are a few pics of the things I got. I hope you like it + There is some random photos I took while we were in town.



 
Opia 

 

Opia
My version of Michael Kors watch


 

So random, but I love those! My eyes are SUPER sensitive but those are not irritating them :P

  

I had yellow one of those once, so I decided to try the orange one this time 

Belts - Atmosphere


  

My hairdresser gave this to me, she said if I dont protect my hair before straightening them I wont have half of them in like a year. Pff, I dont want to risk. CHI R Moisture Therapy Is good. For now.

  

My friends get strong reactions to this, I dont know why, Im good with it, for now.


 
Cute cardigan, Dunnes Stores :P 

  
Looks nasty, but tastes terribly GOOD!









  

My ROMWE leggings arrived! :D I came back home and the package was on my bed :)



   


Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you