Saturday 26 January 2013

What's in my makeup case for 2013?

Hi there!

So, I decided I will do those posts each year. And see how it changes. If you want to see the one from last year, it is somewhere in the history. Just like in the other post, this is not any form of bragging or anything. My views of bragging haven't changed, I still think it's childish. This is a tag, so if you are a blogger I TAG YOU! Comment below, I'd love to take a look at them. This blog is going in the beauty way, so I have to bring it back to fashion, so this is going to be the last post about makeup for a while. I guess this is it. I hope you like this post.

Face 
  

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. 
I only use it if I NEED extra coverage.
                               

Essence Soft Touch Mousse. 01. Matt Sand
Essence Pressed Powder. 00. Translucent


Natural Collection Concealer 00. Fair
Essence Concealer.

 

Natural Collection Bronzing Powder. 
Bronzer and Blush. Brand unknown 

Lips 

  
Completely obsessed with lip balms now! / Totalnie uzalerzniona od balsamow do ust!
Nivea 
Soothe and Protect SPF 15 
Essential Care
Pearly Shine
Milk and Honey



 
Essence / Isa Dora / Cantare Cosmetics / Avon / 2 euro shop

 
Essence - 55 Coralise me
Isa Dora - 140 Chelsea Red


  

 

NYC Lip Stain 16 h - 493 Champagne Stain
Natural Collection - Barley Sugar
Avon Lip Plumper (Smells HORRIBLE) 
Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss - (Name is gone )
Active Lipglass (Sample I got, has no name) 

Eyes
 

Natural Eye Palette - Claires 

                         

Gift, Pretty Pink palette.

 

Bourjois Smoky eyes - 04 Nude Ingenu

 

Made myself! I had loads of random shadows flying around the place, so I decided to make a palette. All you need is eyeshadows, CD box and glue.

 

Mom gave this to me, no brand on it.

  
Avon True Colour 4 shadow Palettes.
2x Smokey Eyes ( White, Pink, Gray, Black ) 
1x Mocha Latte ( Browns and nude )

  

 

Loose shadows made by moi

 
Eyeliners :
Mabelline New York - 61 - Black
Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo - Black
MAC 
Avon GlimmerStick Diamonds - Smokey Diamond)

    

Maybelline New York - 01 Black


  

Catrice shadows. 
Purple - 070 Dark Liliac
Brown - 050 Sweet Matt
Champagne - 180 Moonstone ( All time fav)

   

You can see, it had its better times. I think its from Avon. Resembles Urban Decay Naked Palette.

                             
Old Rimmell Palette
    
Brushes 
     

MAC? More like MACK! They are fake, but I love them. So soft. You probably wouldnt tell they were fake until I told you :) If fakes are good, what are the real ones like? They are good fakes though, they even got the numbers right. 


                       
Face brushes Going in sizes
No number on the big brush.
2nd from the bottom - MAC 134 (Bronzer brush)
3rd from bottom - MAC 150 (Blush Brush)
4th from the bottom - MAC 129 (Highlight brush)
1st from bottom - MAC 116 ( I have no idea what Im doing brush)

                     
  

Bottom brush - MAC 224 ( Crease brush, whosever came up with it, I love you man!)
Going up^ - MAC 227 (Eyeshadow brush I suppose? )
Up^ -MAC 209 ( Small brush, no idea what it's for )
Top- MAC 275 (I use it for my brows, so I dont know)

  

From the bottom - MAC 194 (Concealer brush)
Up^ - MAC 189 ( Not using it so I dont really know its use )
Upp!^ - MAC 190 (Foundation brush)

 

MAC 102 ( Comb duhh )
MAC 266 (  Eye liner brush, Good for a beginner like me) 

                                                                   Other 
    

Love those Essence nails, I hate mine so I just pop those babies on and my hand looks totally different! 

  
Brow shadows, dont use them. I am sad about that because I was so excited to use them :( And they are too dark.

Welll, I hope you liked this and see you soon!

Much love, Weronika 

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you