Friday 26 April 2013

Mini Beauty Haul

Hi there!

Ahh!! Finally I have the chance to blog. Even though the week flew by I'm quite happy its over.
Current obsession? Drake- Find your love & Lady Gaga- Dance in the Dark. AND Josh Hutcherson. Isn't he perfect?! Me and my friend were 'swooning' over himduring Irish class today... I don't care he's short. He seems like a normal guy, and I think that makes him great. Plus of course his jawline and hair, haha.. Anyway. Mini beauty haul. I ran out of my bb cream a while ago and had to wear Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, which I absolutely hate! Good for oily skin? My a**... After 3 hours my face was shiny like a christmas tree. Even if I put powder on afterwards. So when I finished the bottle I said no more and went back to my beloved Garnier BB Cream. I had it before, and to be honest I don't remember how it felt like. I switched to Essence mineral foundation, later I went to Rimmel BB Cream and then that Match Perfection. But I think I liked the Garnier one a lot better. I ran out of powder too. I got a Rimmel one for a change. It was my first powder. It's ok I suppose, again, I went on to different powders so I can't really remember.. I think I'll do a review on those in a while. And baby wipes. As my house is quite old, the mornings are really cold. I hate to wash my face.. So I use a wipe and then wash my face. It's a lot more comfortable. This is it, here are the photos.

                                                             BB Cream - Garnier
                                                             Powder     - Rimmel
                                                             Wipes       - Johnson & Johnson










                                             What products did you buy recently?
                                   Did Rimmel Match Perfection make your skin oily too?

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you