Saturday 22 June 2013

Hauls are better in Poland

Hi there!

Here is the first part of my Poland haul, in this post I will show you what accossories I got.
I think I liked more accessories than I liked the clothes, plus H&M had a huge ( ! ) sale, where one piece was 5.00zl. Which is like 1.50 euro. And I was running around the place like crazy. Complete shopoholic. 'I'll take this.', 'Oh, and this' , 'Ohh, this is pretty, oh my lok at the price, this is soo mine.' Soo, yup. I went a bit crazy there. But I went to River Island too, bought two things there. Why does River Island have to be so expensive?1 I still feel sad that we don't have a Top Shop in Lublin.


                                                                         H&M
                                                                    19,90zl - 5,00



                                
A lovely man with loads of watches like this one, he sold them on the street
                                        



                                                                             H&M
                                                                




                                                                           H&M
                                                                    


                                                                      River Island
                                                                  



                                                                       River Island
                                                                       

                                                                              H&M
                                                                    
Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you