Thursday 25 July 2013

Glossybox, July 2013

Hi there! 

A post showing a belated GlossyBox. I just got it few days ago, they had some problems with my card and they couldn't take any money. So I had to go through a little bit of hassle to get it. Anyway it's here. I'm very happy with it. I had a chance to try few things. And I love them! It's my favourite box so far to be honest. So here is what I got!
PS. Sorry for the pic quality, my camera didn't want to cooperate..



 
Essie
Sleek Sticks
£9.99

I got 09. Stickers and Stones.
I love it! It was the first thing I noticed and I literally screamed. I need to grow my nails longer, cause I've been biting them lately. I know... I'm sorry. I can't wait to try them out!





 Anatomicals
Spray misty for me facial spritz
£6.00

This thing is kinda awesome. It smells kinda granny'ish though. It's great for heat. It's supposed to calm and refresh your face. I use it for a few days now and I noticed that my face is lighter, more paler. It does cool down your skin. I like it. Would I repurchase? Yup!




 Alterna Haircare
Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist.
£23.00 Full Size

It's AMAZING! It gives the cutest curls ever, and if your hair is naturally curly like mine it only defines them! It is really expensive so I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of it. I would recommend it to anyone. Looooooove it!



 Coola Organic Suncare collection.
Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint
£29.99 Full Size

I haven't tried this, but I think the tint in it is too dark for me. It looks orange. But I will give it a try. I really hope it works.




 Sleek
Pout Paint
£4.99

I love them! Little really goes a long way with those. I got the best colours I think. Because who doesn't like pink or orange lips. Super super pigmented. I just really like them.







Much love, Weronika    

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you