Monday 21 July 2014

Fall wear feat. ROMWE

Hello there!

I know, it's summer, and this haul has a huge jumper and a long jacket. BUT I was going through my camera gallery and I seen those poor pictures that didn't make it to my blog as soon as they were taken. So, I decided to put them up now. Late is better than never right? A review? Well, I like both, not the biggest fan of the jumper to be honest. One, the website was very misleading. Maybe I didn't read it properly or something but I thought the jumper was supposed to come with a collar/a shirt with it. And I was really disappointed when I seen it hasn't. And two, one size fits all? Well. yeah it fits me and all but I thought it was supposed to be looser. Not complaining, ROMWE is one of my favourite online stores and one item I was unhappy with won't make me dislike the store and stop buying from them! I am very happy with the jacket! It fits perfect and it's so pretty! It goes with anything really and the material is amazing! I will give the links to you below so you can check these babies out yourself. So.. Here are the pics!









 
JUMPER   JACKET 

Thank you so much ROMWE for gifting me these, they will definitely get lots of wear!
   What do you think of these guys? 

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you