Thursday 28 May 2015

BareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipgloss.

Hi there!

How is everyone? Here everything is okay, I'm writing this quick post because I didn't post here for a long time and I wanna show you this lovely lipgloss that I got in my goodie bag from the Irish Beauty Blogger Awards. I am absolutely in love with it! First of all, it has an AMAZING smell, it smells like peppermint but also coffee, and it tastes just like it. AND it is a lip plumper, if you don't know what that is, it's basically a lipgloss that stings your lips and due to that your lips appear bigger. I don't know the whole scientific wohaa behind it, but I do know it makes your lips look nice and plump. The price of it is around 18.00e. And it is well worth the price in my opinion. So here, I give you some photos of the gloss.




   
    
If I was asked if I recommended it to my readers I  definitely would. Oh and the shade I got is called SparkPlug. Here is a link to the gloss if you'd want to check it out online. Marvelous Moxie Gloss 

But that's it for today. I hope you liked the post! I will have more of these kinds of posts, I have the photos are all taken, so I just need to write about them!

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you