Sunday 23 August 2015

Glamulet

Hi guys!

I feel like I should name you something! Like others call their readers or viewers 'fruit bats' or 'lovatics', I need to think of something! If you have a suggestion then definitely should put it in the comments!

Pretty much it's an online store that sells high quality products such as necklaces, rings, bracelets etc. If you want, you can look at their stuff here :


And if you decide that you like their stuff, you can use my discount code to get 15% off your order. 15% isn't that much but it's still something right?
The code is : WeronicaRemijasz15

Aaand, here are some photos!










In summary, I love the brand, I love the product. I would definitely recommend it!
Thank you so much Glamulet for gifting me this beautiful piece.

Much love, Weronika

0 Comentários:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you