Wednesday 9 September 2015

Sleek pout paint, peachy keen review..

Hi there!

I planned to publish this post on a Thursday, cause I planned to have this little 'segment' on my blog, dedicated to lip products, and testing them, giving you guys a review and swatches. Photos of me wearing the product and a rate. 

I just put this post up today because I'm crazy tired and I've still a lot to do since I'm moving into my apartment tomorrow, and I have more things to pack and everything is all over the place! But I'm in the zone of posting a new post everyday and I want to keep it that way! If I didn't post today, I'd be too lazy to post tomorrow and on and on and on. 

Anyway, today I'm here with a Pout Paint by Sleek. Nearly said 'Sleep' that's how tired I am haha! 

This is a rather unusual colour to wear on the lips. I never wore orange on my lips and after this I don't think I will ever again. I don't like the way it goes with my skin colour. It makes me look ill or even dead. 

I'm not really loving the shade, but I do love the formula and how it looks as I have another Pout Paint and it's in a beautiful pink shade. And I love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. You can find the post HERE 

I rate this product 6/10

I don't like the shade. 
I love the formula.
I love the wear. 

So let's see some swatches!





What do you guys think of this shade?

Much love, Weronika

1 Comentários:

  1. That is such a pretty shade! :)

    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you